Sunday 28 September 2008

My second award


I have received my second award thank you so much Anne.

Here are the 6 rules;
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4. Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them.
5. Put links of those blogs on yours.
6. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated.

I love to have a look at these blogs as the ladies are so talented and their cards are fab, i think oh! that's a different way to do a technique that i have been doing for a while.Thank you ladies.

1.
Ruth
2.
Nicki
3.
Jane
4.
Sally
5
.Nikki


4 comments:

  1. Aww Tina, thanks for looking at my blog, I'm always amazed by how many people do look! Your blog is great too :)
    Sally
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Tina, thanks for looking at my blog, I'm always amazed by how many people do look! Your blog is great too :)
    Sally
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina hope you are better, here is another award to cheer you up
    http://wendyscraftingtimes.blogspot.com/2008/11/what-great-award.html

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. too slow tag your it lol check my blog to see wot u have to do

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog . I read them all before publishing them.

Love Tina xx