Saturday 27 September 2008

I've been tagged !!!

I've been tagged by Wendy and she has told me i am it.......
So here goes and here are the rules:
1. Link your Tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random and some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here goes a little about me:

1. My name is Tina and i have been married for 24 years and have three children, Danielle, Lee and Sophie.

2. I have been crafting most of my life i love stamping and trying new techniques , and i have just started doing my first scrapbook.

3. My pet hate is frogs i will run a mile if i see one and we have a few in our garden as we used to have a fish pond until my Husband was taken ill then we had to have it filled in as he wasn't allowed to clean it out in case he got an infection. I am sure the frogs just come back to give me a fright.

4. I am a tidy crafter i like everything in its place and when i have used something i always put it away. I hate to have an untidy desk and when i make a card i get everything i need for the card together before i start to make it.

5. I love to buy all the new gadgets that come out for crafting but i am on the band waggon at the moment as we are going to America in February for the first time, so i am saving like mad so i can buy lots of craft things over there. My Husband has always wanted to go to America and now the Doctors have said he can fly again we are going to have a holiday of a life time.

6. I am part of the design team for Crafters Companion and i love every minute of it, i also moderate the forum for Crafters Companion and the girls on there are just the best so helpful and friendly.


7. When i left school i worked for Woolworth's and then when i started my family i worked for my Mum and Dad they owned a fish and chip shop that was a brill job because while i worked for them my Mum would look after the kids for me and Mum and Dad still paid me, cant be bad hey.

Now who shall i tag...

1.Nicki
2.Denise
3.Anna
4.Jane
5.Ruth
6.Sally
7.Pam


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog . I read them all before publishing them.

Love Tina xx