Friday 10 July 2009

1ST Christmas Card For 2009


Well i thought i would make a start on some Christmas cards so this is my card for today. I love the shape of this card and its so easy to make, when its folded up it fits into a C6 envelope. I stamped the snowmen onto white card and coloured them with copic marker pens then i used my cuttlebug to cut the circle around them with circle nesties. The snow flakes have been cut with a x-cut die from light blue card. Papers are from stash. The greeting is one from Cute Companions Wonderful Christmas stamp set available from Crafters Companion.

5 comments:

  1. lovely card Tina. Love the shape

    hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tina loving the shape
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops meant to say love the new look aswell

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB card Tina, and i havent even started xmas cards yet! yikes! better get cracking eh?
    Take care and hope your well?
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Tina this is stunning, great cheery images

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog . I read them all before publishing them.

Love Tina xx