Saturday 5 July 2008

My First Award


Wow ! I have been given my first award from Anne . This is brilliant thank you so much for nominating my blog Anne.


Now for the fun stuff I have to nominate 7 more to send the award onto these are the rules.


1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.

2. Link the person you received your blog award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the boys/girls you've nominated.


My Nominees Are .








4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for award. I'm so happy.
    Greetings from Germany, Katja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award Tina, much appreciated! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for my award, it was a lovely surprise.

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award. It was so lovely to receive it. Congrats to you also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog . I read them all before publishing them.

Love Tina xx