Thursday 5 June 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge


Hi, I made this card for the Papertake Weekly Challenge, the theme was " To Die for" using die cuts, so i got my Cricut out and came up with this card. This is my first attempt at a challenge and i must say that i have really enjoyed it. I used the Mickey and friends cartridge and the George cartridge for the sentiment at the top of the card. I put the dark purple oval through my cuttlebug and attached Minnie on the top with foam pads and placed a bow at the top of the oval. I hope you like it.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely bright and cheerful card, love it!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Tina,
    your Minnie mouse is so cute.
    Hugs Rach.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous! Lovely diecuts and great colour choice! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog . I read them all before publishing them.

Love Tina xx