Wednesday 25 June 2008

Birhday Book


Good evening ,Well i have been playing with my Bind it All today and this is the first project that i have made with it. I am a member of Birthday Buddies over on Crafters Companion forum there is about 22 of us and we send each other a birthday card each year . I thought i would make myself a book to store all the Buddies names and addresses in and this is what i came up with. The Front and back covers are Zutter chipboard 6" x 6" which i covered in papermania papers and the circle wording was done on the computer,the little Indian girl and boy were cut on my Cricut using the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. The inner pages have the Months of the year on them and i created these in Microsoft Word.

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea Tina love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic little book well done hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina! Love this book you made, especially love those cricut dolls, so cute! Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog . I read them all before publishing them.

Love Tina xx